Monday, October 31, 2011

Waiting

I am still feeling pretty crummy. I am getting over my cold but still really have no energy to speak of.

It has been so nice to be home, sleep in my own bed, love on my sweet dog, see my friends and feel 'somewhat' normal.

The weather is so beautiful. Fall is really here. I would love to be out on a trail, running through the leaves, crunching under my feet, taking in all of what is 'fall'.


I spent some time reading over some older posts and comments on those posts. I feel so fortunate so have so many great friends and people pulling for me. It really makes me feel so good ,sometimes brings tears to my eyes (in a good way). Reading all of the inspiring and encouraging posts are helping me to gather the strength to go back into the hospital. It was easier to go the first time when I didn't know what I was getting into.

So for now, bring on the Trick-or-Treaters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment