Thursday, October 27, 2011

There really is no place like home!

Finally got checked out the hospital yesterday. I don't really remember much of the day. Once we got hom, we got pizza delivered from wonderful friends! I fell asleep on the couch around 6. Kelly moved me upstairs ,and I woke up at noon. Still feel very tired, itchy confused and uncoordinated. Really, even more than I normally do:) I feel like I am molting. My skin is peeling everywhere!

It feels so good to be home! I have missed my baby Lola;)

I am trying to rest as much as possible, knowing that this starts the all over in less than a week. This was honestly the hardest thing I have ever done and I cannot say that I am excited to do it again. But I am going to do it!

Thank you for all of your continued support and motivation:)

Heather XOXO

9 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if i said this already ......but...
    WE ARE SO GLAD YOU GUYS ARE HOME!
    We love you Heather& Kelly! Love,Darren Sara,Zak and Lauryn

    and the kids say...."WILKKOMMEN!!!" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill and I are glad you get a few days home! Even a few days in your own house, in your own bed, with your own comforts will do wonders. Thanks for the updates. We are all behind you! YOU CAN DO THIS!

    Love, Bill and Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home Heather. It was great to see Kelly today in Fairhaven. We are praying for you both.

    With love...
    The Jensens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, you did it and I believe you can do it again. You are beautiful. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I can't post here ?? Or I have to sign me ( Don ) Anyway, I got to give Lola big hug Wednesday and I hoped she passed on that little bit of love from the Paton's : ) Welcome Home....DWM

    ReplyDelete
  7. "When the Japanese mend broken objects they aggrandize the damage by filling the cracks with gold, because they believe that when something's suffered damage and has a history it becomes more beautiful." -- Barbara Bloom

    Heather, you hit that ball out of the park!
    Now you are mending, now you just rest.
    You not broken but more precious...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to hear you are home! We are thinking of you and continue to send healing thoughts your way. Love to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh out with the old and on with the new! Who needs that old skin anyway, start fresh, right? :-) I'm with Colleen, you DID knock it out of the park and like your mom said, you WILL do it again. I'm so glad you are home and get this time to try and recoop. Sounds like you are regaining your strength. Spend this time rebuilding physically, mentally & emotionally. Prepare to conquer again! You are freakin' awesome and I love reading your blog so I know whats going on. I think of you constantly and am so grateful to you and Kelly for allowing all of us people who love you guys to follow you and cheer you every step of the way.

    ReplyDelete