Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hola!

We have been in Mexico for a few days with our friends. We have been having a nice time. The wearther is wonderful. The best part is probably that I have been up and moving around. Truthfully, if I didn't have this planned, I might still be laying on the couch. I wasn't so sure I was going to make it on our travel day. That wore me out! I have been feeling pretty good. My feet and ankles are my biggest problem. They have gotten much better over the last couple of days but they are still swollen and it is difficult for me to stand or walk for any distance or any period of time. I can now actually see my ankle bones... yeah! I have been having a difficult time sleeping. The quiet time is when I worry about anything and everything. Clonazepam does not help, at all!! I remember bits and pieces from the last month, so I apologize for forgetting all of the things I have forgotten. The last month is really a blur.
Again, I want to thank all of you that have been supporting me throughout this experience. Kelly and I have felt so fortunate to have such great friends that come to our aid in so many ways during this time. We love you:)
Have a happy Thanksgiving!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too Heather & Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful, relaxing, beachy, mexican Thanksgiving!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Devlins! We are thankful for you both!!! see you when you get home! love you guys! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, Heather & Kelly! I'm glad to hear you're feeling stronger, Heather. I hope you can rest and recharge in the warm weather. Thinking of you and praying for you every day. With love, The Graddons

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're home and feeling stronger and less swollen all the time. Would love to see your cute face soon. XOXO
    - S

    ReplyDelete