Friday, December 2, 2011

Normalcy?

I started back to work this week. I thought I would be more tired than I actually was. It is nice to have a purpose,to be useful.
I also tried to start exercising this week. It's coming along slowly. I have lost so much muscle and aerobic capacity. I'll get it back! I'm going try to run tomorrow. I hope I don't pass out!
I will have follow up PET scan on 12/14. I will find out the results on 12/16. Depending on the results, my doctors may reccomend that I repeat the IL 2 treatment, or start some other kind of treatment. It just depends on the scan.
For now, I am so happy to feel well. Happy that it looks like I will be home for the holidays! Happy that I get to spend time with Kelly, my friends, and my family. I have so many wonderful people in my life. That's worth a lot!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful news Heather... So happy to hear!

    Thinking of you every day.

    Sending you big hugs :)

    Sarah Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best thing I've heard in a long time!!! Lots to be thankful for this year. Can't wait to see you for some much-needed girl time.

    Love you!
    - S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be checking every 15 minutes tomorrow to hear. Praying for good news!

    Thinking of you,
    Heather & Fam

    ReplyDelete