Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Waiting for that day

It has been 5 days since I got home from the hospital and I am still exhausted. I am no longer peeling but I have a red,bumpy rash all over that is making me crazy. I have lost 40 of the 50 pounds that I gained. Still have lots of swelling in my ankles and feet. I am so tired. Today I slept unil 3pm.

We are leaving for Mexico on Friday. I am trying to get excited, but I'm so tired.

We are so thankful for our friends and family. We haven't had to worry about a thing during this time. We continue to be amazed by by all of you. We cannot thank you enough!

9 comments:

  1. We will be excited for you Miss Heather! Turbo lounging is in order, you will be good as new when you come home, what better place to recover but under a cabana, with a margarita in Mexico! XOXO =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an excellent, relaxing time in Mexico. Good place to heal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vive Mexico and Viva Recovery!!!! You deserve a break and to be completely pampered. We will all be excited for you and you will get excited too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Heather, just rest and dream about the sunny, warm mexican beach with a fun little umbrella drink!!! You are so amazing and tough as nails!! Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, Heather's back on the blog! That's a good sign! Yes, Mexico is where you wanna be. Do you want to wake up from your much needed naps and see the beautiful sand, beaches and ocean or do you want to wake up to well...our weather. :-/ Be at peace and relax in a place you don't have to worry about staying warm. Have fun, you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good report Heather! Keep it up. And have a great time in Mexico. Sand, sun and margaritas will do wonders!
    XXOO Susie and Gerald

    ReplyDelete
  7. Todd and I are thinking of you both long distance. So glad you are home. Enjoy your trip, you really deserve it Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to hear that you are home and healing. You two have a fun and relaxing vacation in Mexico. We will miss you guys. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete