Sunday, January 29, 2012

Here we go again...

Well, as I said in the last post, the doctors said, "It worked so good last time, so 'let's' do it again.". So, here we are again, in a hotel in Seattle, just had a great night out (Primo's on 8th is great btw) and tomorrow it all starts again.

I'm a bit nervous, anxious, mildly nauseated, etc. I'm elated that the treatment worked so well last time and am ready to stomp on the cancer while it is down, but.... It's sure was nice feeling back to normal. I was to the point that I could go well over three hours without thinking about this terrible disease 😊. Now it will all be thrust back on us.

It is a bit harder going in this time because I feel so good, but at the same time, I know that the disease is still there, and this is the best plan of attack.

Thanks so much for all the thoughts and words of encouragement. It truly does help me get through this stuff. I (we) will keep you posted thorough this next round of treatment.

Tomorrow will be a busy day!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, you guys....thoughts are with you, on you, about you....Praying for you and for strength to get through it all again. It is good to know that it works... Let us know if you need anything at any time...Blessings, The Patons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Team Wood Loves Team Devlin!!!! =)
    You are both so strong!
    We are here if you need us!!

    ReplyDelete