Monday, February 6, 2012

Exhausted!

I am so glad to be home. Rested on the couch all last night. Kelly unloaded the car and did all the laundry. We watched the Superbowl, me mostly with my eyes closed.

I didn't sleep well, unfortunateley, That's ok because I am only going to sleep today, right?

Kelly has planned to go golfing with some friends. It's a beauriful day! I am, not surprisingly, emotional and very tired. But, I am happy and prepared to hang out at home. I take my morning lasix and potassium, to help push off excess water. Kelly suggests I take a couple Ativan to help with me settle down. So I do. However Kelly quickly realizes that I probably should not be home alone. I accidentally took 2 more lasix, while not life threatenening, are sure sign that I am out of it. Now I feel even worse. For those of you that don't already know, Kelly is a saint, as least he is for me;)

We have an appoitment with cardiologist on Thursday to evaluate my heart thouroughly. I am interested to see what they discover. We are scheduled to go back to the UW next Monday to start the 2nd cycle unless the cardiologist and/or Dr. Margolin feel the risks of further cardiac incidents outweigh the benefits of the IL 2 treatment.

It's the limbo!

Feeling pretty good now. Just big and tired!!

Heather

3 comments:

  1. We all love you no matter what shape you are in!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're thinking of you and pulling for you. Please know that if you need someone to just be in the house when you are there and Kelly needs to be away (yes, that includes a round of golf), just let me know. I'll bring a book and sit quietly, but keep my eye on things. 305-9776, 733-3562 or Bill's cell at 201-1516.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete